"Burger deals", "Coin deals", "Burger farming". I'm not sure what exactly to call it, but there's a secret method of making money that has become the "Fight Club" of SC BuildIt.
"The first rule of burger deals, is don't talk about burger deals."
The theory has been that it's such a great method of making money, that if word got out...everyone would start doing it. If everyone starts doing it, the developer would then rid the game of this method of earning money. I've never fully agreed with that theory and meanwhile I've seen people hinting at it and talking about it more often. I've even seen a youtube video on it. So here you go: I'm breaking the First Rule.
Many of the top players are using multiple methods to earn their cash.
- They manufacture goods 24/7, selling everything off for pure profit.
- They trade away rare items for greater than max value.
- They make multiple "feeder cities" using separate accounts/devices thus allowing them to make and sell even more goods.
- Shhhhhh..... They supplement their income with "burger deals"
OK. So what is a burger deal?
If you click on the coin icons that pop up on various buildings, you will be offered to sell off some random items. You've probably become accustomed to just dismissing them because you don't want to sell off your rare items. If you do the calculations you'll notice that the offers vary in price, from a bad deal (less than face value) to an ok deal (slightly over face value) to great deals (30%+ profit).
Most of the time, these deals seem completely random, but more often than not, it's items that you have in stock. Thus, if you'd like to force the game to give a specific deal, you could sell off everything but that one type of item. The next piece of the puzzle is the fact that the selling price varies. By waiting for a good deal, you can earn up to 30% above max value. Then you take into account that burgers are the most expensive item that you can manufacture in the game. Adding these three things together the picture becomes more clear. So the steps are:
- Sell off everything but your burgers.
- Buy all the burgers you can find.
- Wait for a coin icon to pop up
- If you see an offer for $900-$1000 above max value per burger: Take it!
Additional things to keep in mind:
- Burger deals only originate from police precincts.
- If you don't see a deal pop up, buy a burger at the Trade HQ.
- Keep repeatedly buying burgers until a deal pops up
- Dismiss deals that you don't want to take.
- The more you take burger deals, the more difficult it will become to find burgers at the Trade HQ. Once this happens you're better off going back to your regular gameplay of making and selling goods. Once you start seeing burgers in the Trade HQ again, you can sell off all your items and try the burger method again.
|This deal netted me over 500k in profit|